The enterprise is increasingly reliant on finance for providing indispensable advice to drive strategic decisions, yet recent research from The Hackett Group shows that most finance functions struggle to rise to this challenge.
Join us for this virtual roundtable to discuss the approaches, methods, tools, and technologies being used by high performing finance organizations to act as strategic business advisors.
In this 60-minute session, we will focus on important questions associated with strategic business partnering in the finance context.
- Research insight from The Hackett Group
- Performance measures that matter
- Pitfalls in practice
- Five critical success factors
To encourage an intimate exchange between organizations, numbers are strictly limited to 10 participants. Register now to avoid disappointment.
• Gilles Bonelli, Associate Principal, The Hackett Group
• Mahesh Ramaswamy, Senior Director, The Hackett Group